The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of LAMP development stack.
The duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team, assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Assist and collaborate in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates, reports and work plans.
- Deliver solutions on-time and on-budget.
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience with PHP technologies and frameworks with emphasis on techniques like OOP, MVC
- Experience with a PHP framework is desirable
- Experience with Laravel framework (with Eloquent), PHPUnit OR Symfony framework is a plus
- Experience with jira, jQuery is optional, but desirable
- Experience with Docker, TDD, DDD or CQRS is a plus
- SQL / MySQL database design and development knowledge
- Experience with source control management systems (preferably git), debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Good English skills
You are the core of our business and we want to make the most of you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Sports car for fulfilling performance criteria;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information
please contact our HR Department
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.