As QA engineer you will be responsible for determining the quality of our applications. You will be part of an agile team using QA best practices and tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional with an IT degree and at least 3 years of testing experience;
- ISTQB certified is an advantage;
- Knowledge of web based applications, Windows and Windows based tools;
- Familiar with / Experienced in the complete development lifecycle;
- Good / Extensive knowledge of designing and developing test cases and test plans;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Knowledge of Bash an UNIX commands is an advantage;
- Experience with ‘bug tracking’ tools (i.e. Jira), test case management tools and automation test tools (i.e. Testrail, Selenium, SOAPUI) is an advantage;
- Familiar with Agile methods and Scrum;
- Good ability to communicate in English (speak, read, write).
You are the core of our business and we want to make the most of you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly, family-like environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Sports car for fulfilling performance criteria;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information
please contact our HR Department
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.