The automotive industry is a rapidly evolving sector. And the wishes and needs of customers are also constantly shifting. Customers need to enter into a digital dialogue with car dealers and garages. Car dealers are therefore always looking for new ways and technologies to serve their customers as efficiently as possible and to meet that need. That's where Autodialog comes in: enriching dealerships with tailor-made digital solutions.
Our TaaS team (4 Dev + 2 QA) has had a major impact in product development, as our colleagues are invested with autonomy and ownership regarding technical decisions that already provide a high quality product to our partner and their customers.
What’s in It for You?
Within the Autodialog project
- You would be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
- You would be working with up-to-date technologies, which include .NET 6, React, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, MassTransit, Redis and much more.
At Expert Network
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support to continue developing your professional and personal skills - trainings included
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Constant feedback both individually and within the team
- Annual reviews where individual achievements are discussed and evaluated
- An organizational structure that encourages collaboration between colleagues based on trust, open communication, innovation, and creativity
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe, and welcome
- Our own campus that fosters our one-of-a-kind culture
- Based on your preference, choose between onsite and/or remote work
- Private medical subscription
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Design, develop and unit test applications and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Help colleagues with technical solutions when needed.
- Act through our organizational values (Collaboration & trust, Passion for what we do, Reliability, Respect & integrity) and our core behaviours to create your path in our unique, friendly culture.
- Take responsibility for your career path and you will be supported in generating impact from individual, team, discipline, and up to company level.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Competency Requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience with ASP.NET Core Web APIs and Entity Framework Core
- Around 3 years of experience working with .NET technologies
- Basic understanding of Docker or other containerization frameworks
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of RabbitMQ
- Experience with relational databases development (MSSQL)
- Experience with React
- Experience with Cloud (Azure)
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Ability to estimate effort for medium size modules
Core Work Ethic Requirements
- Be willing to work collaboratively and independently
- Possess good self-organizing skills
- Prove responsibility to achieve goals and ensure accountability
- Stay open to give and receive constructive feedback from the client and team
- Stay updated with industry trends to keep the business’ product and services competitive
- Be open to helping others with their personal development
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ / MassTransit
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We invest in our development
- We have dedicated Career Mentors to act as role models to facilitate growth and guide you
- You can tailor your own career path based on your professional interests. You own your career
- Our colleagues are not only top professionals, delivering valuable software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: a welcoming and supportive culture where you’re guided to develop and expand your knowledge while working on a project for an international customer.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus, tailored to our needs, in the middle of the city. Expect a casual atmosphere, surrounded by friendly peers, where our culture supports our value system: collaboration, passion, reliability, and integrity.
- As our colleague, you’ll be part of a self-steering team, whose members work at a pace that sustains their creativity and productivity.
Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information please contact our HR Department at email@example.com
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.