As a Mid-level ASP.NET Developer on the Carconnex project you will be joining a new team, working on a new, challenging project. Present on the European market since 1994, Carconnex is a mature business in the field of car trading that specialises in buying and selling new and used cars to professional car traders. Throughout the years, Carconnex has become one of the biggest players on the Belgian market and each year they try to strengthen their position on the European market by adapting their purchases to the changes on the market and the needs of our clients.
Our team will have a major impact in product development, as our colleagues will be invested with autonomy and ownership regarding technical decisions that will provide a high quality product to our partner and their customers.
What’s in It for You?
- Our challenge will be to design and develop an integrated platform to provide real time insights (needed for sales or business decisions) and to digitize Carconnex processes and services and to collect high volume of data which needs to be analyzed.
- You would be working with up-to-date technologies, which include .NET Core, React, Machine Learning, Azure Cloud and orchestration technologies
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Design, develop and unit test applications and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Help colleagues with technical solutions when needed.
- Act through our organizational values (Collaboration & trust, Passion for what we do, Reliability, Respect & integrity) and our core behaviours to create your path in our unique, friendly culture.
- Take responsibility for your career path and you will be supported in generating impact from individual, team, discipline and up to company level.
What You Need to Succeed
Core competency requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with .NET technologies
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments (git, TFS)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Experience with a front-end framework
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with .Net Core is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) is a plus
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: our family-like culture and support to develop yourself, as well as an international perspective and growth opportunities for you.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus as a peaceful place in the middle of the city to nurture our casual ambiance and to support our flexible approach, as well as our friendly, one-of-a-kind culture.
- As our colleague, you will feel the autonomy flowing from team to company level, as reflected in our unique environment as well.
- We are a high-performing team
- Our colleagues are not only top-of-the-line professionals, delivering top-notch software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Feel that we fit together and that you are up for the challenge?
Let’s get connected!
You are the core of our business and we want to support you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Private medical insurance
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe and welcome
- Unique campus, fostering our unique culture
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!