As a Mid-level ASP.NET Developer you will get to work on Carflow - a complex project with over 10 years of development that technologically was brought up to date to continue its development. You can learn more on the Carflow website (https://carflow.pro/), where everything is created by our teams.
Carflow Manager is a unique online system that prepares your dealership for the future.
Combine a state-of-the-art digital showroom for your online dealership with numerous other tools such as online acquisitions, lead generation, and follow-up, omnichannel visibility and automotive e-commerce solutions to describe Carflow CMS.
With Carflow, a dealership website is ready for the digital future.
What’s in It for You?
Within the Carflow Manager project
- You will be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
- You will be working in a technically challenging environment, which includes microservice architecture, highly available system, .Net CORE, AKS
- During the next few years, our goal is to extend our product (Cxdb) in a generic, scalable way in order to increase our EuropeWide clients
At Expert Network
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support to continue developing your professional and personal skills - trainings included
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Constant feedback both individually and within the team
- Annual reviews where individual achievements are discussed and evaluated
- An organizational structure that encourages collaboration between colleagues based on trust, open communication, innovation, and creativity
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe, and welcome
- Our own campus that fosters our one-of-a-kind culture
- Based on your preference, choose between onsite and/or remote work
- Private medical subscription
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Design, develop and unit test applications and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- The opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day
- Help colleagues with technical solutions when needed.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Technical Competency Requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience with backend .NET technologies (including ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI), .NET Core
- Around 3 years of experience working with .NET technologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Patience and endurance to help others in learning
Core Work Ethic Requirements
- Be willing to work collaboratively and independently
- Possess good self-organizing skills
- Prove responsibility to achieve goals and ensure accountability
- Stay open to give and receive constructive feedback from the client and team
- Stay updated with industry trends to keep the business’ product and services competitive
- Be open to helping others with their personal development
Nice-to-have Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Azure Cloud (Azure Kubernetes Server, ServiceBus, Storage, etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We invest in our development
- We have dedicated Career Mentors to act as role models to facilitate growth and guide you
- You can tailor your own career path based on your professional interests. You own your career
- Our colleagues are not only top professionals, delivering valuable software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: a welcoming and supportive culture where you’re guided to develop and expand your knowledge while working on a project for an international customer.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus, tailored to our needs, in the middle of the city. Expect a casual atmosphere, surrounded by friendly peers, where our culture supports our value system: collaboration, passion, reliability, and integrity.
- As our colleague, you’ll be part of a self-steering team, whose members work at a pace that sustains their creativity and productivity.
Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information please contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.