As a Mid/Senior ASP.NET Developer you will get to work on CC4All - Customer contact center solutions for Microsoft platforms - a team of contact center experts with a shared goal to connect the world, shape the industry, make an impact, and connect people.
Curious about what we are working on right now? See our video: https://vimeo.com/486437684/458fddcd1b
CC4All is a call center platform providing on premise and cloud solutions for clients spread all over the world. It provides plenty of technical challenges in terms of scalability, multi-threading, performance, and many more. You will be part of a technical team invested with autonomy and ownership regarding technical decisions and you will have the full support of the team members for putting them into practice. It's the team's responsibility to identify the best technical solution for the software they are delivering.
What’s in It for You?
- You would be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
- You would be working in a challenging environment, which includes microservice architecture, highly available system, .Net CORE, React, AKS, Microsoft Graph API integration
- During the next few years, we will be focusing on building a call center service integrated with Microsoft Teams. This will include releasing the MVP of our Teams product and adding value sprint by sprint.
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Design, develop and unit test applications and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Help colleagues with technical solutions when needed.
- Act through our organizational values (Collaboration & trust, Passion for what we do, Reliability, Respect & integrity) and our core behaviours to create your path in our unique, friendly culture.
- Take responsibility for your career path and you will be supported in generating impact from individual, team, discipline, and up to company level.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Competency Requirements
- Around 5 years of experience working with .NET technologies
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development
- Experience with a front-end framework (React, Angular or VueJS)
- Experience with UX and interface prototyping
- Experience with .Net Core is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) is a plus
- WPF experience is a plus
- Experience with highly available/scalable systems is a plus
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: our family-like culture and support to develop yourself, as well as an international perspective and growth opportunities for you.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus as a peaceful place in the middle of the city to nurture our casual ambiance and to support our flexible approach, as well as our friendly, one-of-a-kind culture.
- As our colleague, you will feel the autonomy flowing from team to company level, as reflected in our unique environment as well.
- We are a high-performing team
- Our colleagues are not only top-of-the-line professionals, delivering top-notch software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Here are five of the reasons why our customer values our collaboration
- They chose us due to our experience on the market, expertise, as well as our flexible, trustworthy, and reliable team. Beyond being experts, we are reachable and nice to work with.
- We say what we mean and we mean what we say. We don’t shy away from telling hard truths. The way we deliver and report back made our customer trust and respect us.
- We not only provide quality but also guidance beyond execution. We are close and trusted advisors for our clients.
- We are constantly delivering. We achieve what we promise within the agreed deadlines.
- Since our team provided relevant and top-notch advice for their business, our customer expanded their perspective on how they view and understand their platform.
Feel that we fit together and that you are up for the challenge?
Let’s get connected!
You are the core of our business and we want to support you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Private medical insurance
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe and welcome
- Unique campus, fostering our unique culture
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information please contact our HR Department at email@example.com
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.