As a Mid/Senior PHP Developer you will get to work on Workero - a complex project that provides to the partners companies the possibility to manage the office space, their desks, meeting rooms and other features. Also the employees can make reservations for the desks and meeting rooms using a nice and powerful booking engine. Everything was created within our team and we also maintain all the features we developed from the beginning of the project. More details you may find here: https://www.workero.com/en
What’s in It for You?
Within the Workero project
- You will be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
- You will be working in a technically challenging environment, which includes AWS, Laravel/Lumen, MySql, React and many many other third-party libraries.
- During the next few years, our goal is to become one of the top players that provides suitable whitelabel solutions for big companies to handle their problems regarding office and people management. There is a huge list of new features that will be implemented in the next period of time.
At Expert Network
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support to continue developing your professional and personal skills - trainings included
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Constant feedback both individually and within the team
- Annual reviews where individual achievements are discussed and evaluated
- An organizational structure that encourages collaboration between colleagues based on trust, open communication, innovation, and creativity
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe, and welcome
- Our own campus that fosters our one-of-a-kind culture
- Based on your preference, choose between onsite and/or remote work
- Private medical subscription
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team, assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Assist and collaborate in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates, reports and work plans.
- Deliver solutions on-time and on-budget.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Technical Competency Requirements
- Knowledge and experience with PHP technologies and frameworks with emphasis on techniques like OOP, MVC
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Experience with React
- Experience with Jira, jQuery is optional, but desirable
- Experience with Docker, TDD is a plus
- SQL / MySQL database design and development knowledge
- Experience with source control management systems (preferably git), debugging, performance profiling and optimization
Core Work Ethic Requirements
- Be willing to work collaboratively and independently
- Possess good self-organizing skills
- Prove responsibility to achieve goals and ensure accountability
- Stay open to give and receive constructive feedback from the client and team
- Stay updated with industry trends to keep the business’ product and services competitive
- Be open to helping others with their personal development
Nice-to-have Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We invest in our development
- We have dedicated Career Mentors to act as role models to facilitate growth and guide you
- You can tailor your own career path based on your professional interests. You own your career
- Our colleagues are not only top professionals, delivering valuable software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: a welcoming and supportive culture where you’re guided to develop and expand your knowledge while working on a project for an international customer.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus, tailored to our needs, in the middle of the city. Expect a casual atmosphere, surrounded by friendly peers, where our culture supports our value system: collaboration, passion, reliability, and integrity.
- As our colleague, you’ll be part of a self-steering team, whose members work at a pace that sustains their creativity and productivity.
Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information
please contact our HR Department
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.