As a Product Owner on the Carconnex project you will be joining a new team, working on a new, challenging project. You will start with defining the business logic and market criteria and you will be the link between our customer and our team in this endeavour.
Present on the European market since 1994, Carconnex is a mature business in the field of car trading that specialises in buying and selling new and used cars to professional car traders. Throughout the years, Carconnex has become one of the biggest players on the Belgian market and each year they try to strengthen their position on the European market by adapting their purchases to the changes on the market and the needs of our clients.
Our team will have a major impact in product development, as our colleagues will be invested with autonomy & ownership regarding technical decisions and input for business decisions that will provide a high quality product to our partner and their customers.
What’s in It for You?
- Being part of a team that will design and develop an integrated platform to provide real time insights (needed for sales or business decisions) and to digitize Carconnex processes and services and to collect high volume of data which needs to be analyzed.
- Being part of a team that will be working with up-to-date technologies, which include .NET Core, React, Machine Learning, Azure Cloud and orchestration technologies.
- Fully involved in maximizing the value of the product, developing the product roadmap hand in hand with the Project Manager from the customer side.
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Defines the features of the product: transforms requests from stakeholders into Product feature backlog epics and user stories.
- Plans and prioritize Product feature backlog and development for the product
- Collaborates with clients in order to define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Maximizes the value of the work done by the Scrum team.
- Works closely with the stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Manages product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keeps abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Motivates the Scrum team
- Is highly available for the Scrum team and is able to answer to any questions they might have during a Sprint
- Measures success of the product, analyses the competition.
What You Need to Succeed
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field is a plus
- Knowledge of automotive industry specificity is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and principles
- Fluent English speaker
- Team player
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: our family-like culture and support to develop yourself, as well as an international perspective and growth opportunities for you.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus as a peaceful place in the middle of the city to nurture our casual ambiance and to support our flexible approach, as well as our friendly, one-of-a-kind culture.
- As our colleague, you will feel the autonomy flowing from team to company level, as reflected in our unique environment as well.
- We are a high-performing team
- Our colleagues are not only top-of-the-line professionals, delivering top-notch software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Feel that we fit together and that you are up for the challenge?
Let’s get connected!
You are the core of our business and we want to support you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Private medical insurance
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe and welcome
- Unique campus, fostering our unique culture
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information please contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.