The self-driven Technical Support Engineer we’re looking for to join our team will be providing effective assistance in resolving technical problems with regard to customers’ experience in using the CC4All call center platform.
Curious about what we are working on right now? See our video: https://vimeo.com/486437684/458fddcd1b
CC4All is a call center platform providing on premise and cloud solutions for clients spread all over the world. It provides plenty of technical challenges in terms of scalability, multi-threading, performance, and many more.
What’s in It for You?
- You would be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
- You would be working in a challenging environment, which includes microservice architecture, highly available system, .Net CORE, React, AKS, Microsoft Graph API integration
- During the next few years, we will be focusing on building a call center service integrated with Microsoft Teams. This will include releasing the MVP of our Teams product and adding value sprint by sprint.
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects
- Get familiar with the product, communicate with the development team.
- Proactively identify areas that need improvement.
- Respond in a timely manner to support customer issues and inquiries.
- Communicates with customers in order to receive as much information as possible about the opened issues. Communicates any updates to both customers and the delivery team.
- Follow up on inquiries or requests to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Document actions to properly communicate information to the customer, as well as internally.
- Update on CC4ALL cloud, install/updates new releases, install and configure new tenants and users, testing new releases
- Check logs, decide if they need to be redirected to 3rd line support
- Provide timely feedback within the development process regarding customer-reported product issues.
- Define and prioritize together with the team the customer feedback and ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems and address them with the team to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop methods and best practices for application and process improvement.
- Reproduce customer-reported problems in a lab environment in order to identify root causes and work hand in hand with Dev and QA Engineers in order to resolve issues.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Competency Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any field, combined with a passion for the field of IT.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Experience in using IT helpdesk systems & procedures - update internal and external tickets, create procedures documentation whenever is needed
- Knowledge of installing, supporting, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server, Services such as Skype for Business, Hyper-V, VMWare, Office 365 & SQL.
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Troubleshooting and providing help desk support experience
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with contact center technologies is a plus.
- Experience with cloud software or cloud computing with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-organizing abilities
- Critical thinking
- Analytical mind
- Team spirit
- Willingness to learn
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
- We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: our family-like culture and support to develop yourself, as well as an international perspective and growth opportunities for you.
- We are unique
- We have built our own campus as a peaceful place in the middle of the city to nurture our casual ambiance and to support our flexible approach, as well as our friendly, one-of-a-kind culture.
- As our colleague, you will feel the autonomy flowing from team to company level, as reflected in our unique environment as well.
- We are a high-performing team
- Our colleagues are not only top-of-the-line professionals, delivering top-notch software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
- Delivering quality with a friendly, people-focused approach is our main recipe for success.
Here are five of the reasons why our customer values our collaboration
- They chose us due to our experience on the market, expertise, as well as our flexible, trustworthy, and reliable team. Beyond being experts, we are reachable and nice to work with.
- We say what we mean and we mean what we say. We don’t shy away from telling hard truths. The way we deliver and report back makes our customer trust and respect us.
- We not only provide quality but also guidance beyond execution. We are close and trusted advisors for our clients.
- We are constantly delivering. We achieve what we promise within the agreed deadlines.
- Since our team provided relevant and top-notch advice for their business, our customer expanded their perspective on how they view and understand their platform.
Feel that we fit together and that you are up for the challenge?
Let’s get connected!
You are the core of our business and we support you through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills
- Challenging projects
- Full TaaS teams working with international customers
- Private medical insurance
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe and welcome
- Unique campus, fostering our unique culture
Enough about us! Tell us about you.
Let’s get connected!
For any additional information
please contact our HR Department
Please be aware that by sending us your CV you are providing us your consent to record your personal information for an unlimited amount of time to be used only for recruitment purposes. It will not be used in any other purpose or shared with third parties. You are, at any point, entitled to ask for access, rectification or erasure of your personal information from our database by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.